RESEARCH METHODOLOGY WORKSHOP
IEEE ComSoc Bangalore Organizes 3rd in Series
2-day workshop on
jointly with IEEE Student Branch Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
on 2-3 May (Wednesday-Thursday), 2018
@ Dayanand Sagar College of engineering, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore – Just less than 1.5km from J P Nagar METRO Station.
Very Limited Seats –REGISTER NOW
For more information: IEEE_RM Workshop2-3May2018
For any query. Contact – Dr Navin Kumar
Unique Contents – One speaker one session for 3-3.5 hrs.
LIMITED SEATS ! Hurry Up !
At the end of this workshop, the audience should be able to:
• understand some basic concepts of research and its methodologies
• identify appropriate research topics
• select and define appropriate research problem and parameters
• prepare a project (thesis) proposal (to undertake a project/thesis)
• organize and conduct research (advanced project) in a more appropriate manner
• write a research report, article/paper and thesis
• write a research proposal (grants)
• Review an article and submit the report (peer review Process)
The workshop is divided into 4 modules:
Module 1 – Identifying a problem
Module 2 – Tackling and addressing the problem (doing research)
Module 3 – Reporting the research (Report/thesis writing/publishing)
Module 4 – Peer Review Process and Proposal Writing* (*if time permits)
One day Workshop on
9th Sep, 2017
Nokia Inc, Manayata Embassy Park, Bangalore
SOFTWARE DEFINED CONNECTIVITY & ANALYTICS
The next generation (5G) network is going to be a revolutionary technology that can change consumers’ Internet usage habits, as it creates a truly wireless environment. It is faster, with better quality, and more secure. Most importantly, users can truly use network services anytime, anywhere. But this means catering to a demand beyond expectations for bandwidth and frequency spectrum resources.
- Can Telecom Vendors provide ubiquitous connectivity on the fly while catering to these exponentially increasing demands?
- Can we have the flexibility where all connectivity is controlled by software?
- Can Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Software Defined Networks (SDNs) address these issues?
Details are found here:
Join us at this workshop to hear several Industry Experts speak on these Issues.https://in.explara.com/e/software-defined-connectivity-and-analytics
===================================================================Intelligent Transportation Systems(Bangalore)TBD
SMART CITY RETO: The Battle of PROJECTDate Extended to 30 June, 2017